- 100 grams of starch
- 500 grams of wheat flour
- 100 grams of dried shrimps
- 1 egg
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 1 liter of cooking oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 10 shallots
- 5 stalks celery
- Salt to taste
Step-by-step how to bake onions
- First of all the first puree garlic, onion, dried shrimp, celery and salt. In a large-sized bowl, put milk, eggs, and spice paste before, then stir until well blended.
- After that, add the flour and starch little by little, then stir again until well blended until dough is formed.
- Take a little dough, then milled until it is shaped like a sheet of paper. Cover with baking paper underneath before grinding dough. You can also use ampia (noodle making machine) to flatten the dough.
- Cut the sheet of dough shaped like a stick. Pour the oil into a frying pan, then heat.
- Fried pastry onion over medium heat until browned and crisp color change. Stirring, stirring well so that it does not clot.
- Store cake onions in a sealed container such as a jar. And tadaaaah, onion cakes were crispy and savory is now ready to be enjoyed with loved ones.
Onion cake is very suitable to accompany you along with your beloved family while being relaxed, eg when watching TV together. Accompanied with sambal also added steadily.
Thanks for our visited...