Oyster sauce squid recipe is enough already, not too complicated as it seems.
You can get easily in the market seasoning.
- 300 grams of squid
- 1 vertebra ginger
- 2 red chilies
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Pepper / pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 150 ml water
How to make :
- First we first clean the squid by ridding the body slice-slice squid.
- Grate the ginger and finely chopped red pepper and garlic. Saute ginger that has been shredded was with the garlic until fragrant then enter red pepper and saute until wilted back.
- Add oyster sauce, ketchup and soy sauce then stir until well blended. Add a little water, put the squid, add salt, sugar and pepper to taste and cook again until well blended and the marinade is absorbed.
- If you want more sauce thickens again, please lift the first squid (squid only loh) and cook the sauce until thickened again as desired.
- If ripe, please lift and serve to eat together.
That recipe squid oyster sauce were tasty and delicious. Hopefully with me for this recipe you can make calamari, oyster sauce is easy, practical and not complicated.
Thanks for our visited...