Onde-onde, one of the traditional cakes are popular in Indonesia, especially in Mojokerto.
These snacks are usually sold at a cake shop or in the street vendors.
Generally, this cake made from flour or glutinous rice flour and the surface is generally sprinkled with sesame seeds. Now we prepare the ingredients and see the steps on how to make a cake onde-onde following:
- 300 grams of glutinous rice flour
- 100 grams of steamed, mashed
- 60 grams of fine sugar
- 200 cc of hot coconut milk
- salt to taste
Material contents :
- 125 grams of green beans
- 80 grams of fine sugar
- 100 cc coconut milk
- 1000 cc of water
- sesame for sprinkling taste
- First we create it first. Please boiled green beans along the water until the texture is mushy.
- Next add the sugar and coconut milk, stir until the dough is mixed and well attached.
- Turn off the stove, and berntuk dingingkan dough round.
- Next we create the skin. Prepare a container size is rather large, and then enter the glutinous rice flour, sugar, and potatoes.
- Add coconut milk little by little, then stir the batter until completely smooth and well blended.
- Take the dough skin, then enter the dough in it. The round shape as much as possible, then roll over sesame prepared beforehand.
- Heat a frying pan and fry the balls ondenya to change color to golden yellow or brownish. Remove and serve while warm.
Well, so much for the cake recipe this time.
Thanks for our visited...